5-inch to 32-inch Size Available; Customization is welcome!
Touch Optional: No Touch or 5 Wires Resistive Touch or 10 Points Capacitive Touch.
What Differences Between Capacitive Touch and Resistive Touch?
● 1. NEMA4/IP67 waterproof and dustproof design, all interfaces with waterproof connectors
● 2. Aluminum Alloy enclosure, more resistant to corrosion, shock, and vibration
● 3. Adopting EETI solution, resistive touch + industrial-grade, high-performance
● 4. DC 12V power supply (DC24V, 9-36V Optional), support power-on boot, 7x24hours
● 5. High brightness 1000nits, with cable dimmer sunlight-readable for outdoor application
1. FULL IP67 waterproof;
2. High brightness 1000nits, sunlight-readable.
What Is A Nit Of Screen Brightness And How Many Do You Need?
3. Cable 3-in-1 original.
|7″ 8″||10.1″||12.1″||13.3″||15″ l 15.6″||17″ 17.3″ 18.5″||19″ 19″ wide||21.5″|
|1024*600 1024*768||1024*767 1280*800||1024*768 1280*800||1920*1080||1024*768 1920*1080||1280*1024 1920*1080||1280*1024 1440*900||1920*1080|
How to Choose SCREEN for Outdoor or Semi-outdoor Application?
Transportation – Marine, Air, Heavy Vehicles, Mining, Weigh Stations, Fleet Management, Telematics, In-Car Computing, Public Transit, Cargo
System Integration – Machinery Controls, Factory Automation, Environmental Monitoring, Home Automation, Military, Smart Home
Point of Sale – Hospitality, Digital Signage, Self-Service Kiosks, Outdoor Kiosks and Signage, Casino, Sea Food Industry; SlaughterHouse; BreadHouse; Car Washing System
Data Monitoring – Cloud, IoT, Medical, Logistics, Inventory Management, Oil & Gas/Utilities, Law Enforcement, Broadcasting, Veterinary, First Person View
Broadcast & Production – Broadcast Stations, Mobile Production Vehicles, Field Rugged Deployment for your mobile workforce, Studio Video Production